Telecom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA-Ericsson-GSM-RF Opt/Perf/Mon Engineer-No H1 B sponsershi

Telecom :: Telecom :: Jobs

Go down

USA-Ericsson-GSM-RF Opt/Perf/Mon Engineer-No H1 B sponsershi Empty USA-Ericsson-GSM-RF Opt/Perf/Mon Engineer-No H1 B sponsershi

Post by naveed Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:38 am

Sent: Sat 10/13/07 3:56 AM
Reply-to: david.mureeba@avionsystems.com
To: noormal@hotmail.com
Good evening Malick; I hope that you are doing well and week went okay I was
wondering if you have any colleagues that may be looking for a project. If you know someone that would be able to start in San Diego on Monday October 15 2007 Please have them EMAIL me as soon as possible. If this date is too soon please let me know the earliest date that would be feasible. Job description/Requirements: RF GSM optimization and performance monitoring, experienced in using Ericsson OSS, command handling, hardware fault management, familiar with using statistics to troubleshoot RF performance issues. We will pay you a referral bonus for each one of your colleagues that is able to join and start on MONDAY!! It can be your self!! Location: San Diego CA;
Salary: Negotiable based on experience;
Start Date: October 15, 2007;
Duration: 3-6 Months.
I hope to hear from you and hopefully working with you soon David S MureebaResource Delivery ManagerAvion Systems, Inc.www.avionsystems.comdavid.mureeba@avionsystems.com
naveed
naveed

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-10-17

Back to top Go down